Wednesday, October 13, 2010

crazy

As I'm writing this, I'm thinking to myself "why in the world are you blogging at 2 am?". I honestly think I may be losing my mind.

It's been a crazy beginning to the week and there are alot of things that I want to post/write about, but just don't have the energy.  So, I will make a list!

  • We had a wonderful weekend.  Pictures definitely to come.  We took Aaden to a pumpkin farm in Itawamba County and he had a blast.  Went on a tractor ride, slide down the greatest slide I've ever seen (4 times), picked his own pumpkin, ran through the corn maze.  So, so fun.
  • Tyler bought me a camera.  I am utterly excited to learn how to use it and Photoshop Elements.  It is my early birthday present, and I LOVE it. 
  • It seems that I am reminded daily that I am a huge sinner, a very flawed human whose only hope is through her Savior.  After some days, I am just so thankful he loved me the same yesterday, and will love me the same tomorrow despite something I say, do, or should have done. 
  • I think I have a spider bite on my ankle.  Lovely.  We went to the park Friday evening and I thought I had gotten a mosquito bite.  I usually have very big reactions to mosquitoes so I didn't think much of it.  Except it has been 3 days and it hurts some when I walk, is swollen, and well, doesn't look so much like a mosquito bite anymore.
  • Alabama lost to South Carolina.  Oh, glory.  Saturday was a fabulous day!  Our dawgs won and Bama lost! 
  • Praying for Bowen, Bennett, and Andi
  • Aaden.  Oh, our sweet Aaden.  Just like my Gingaw used to say "if you don't stop growing, I'll put a brick on top of your head!"  He is so big.  I say that every time I post, and I mean it.  It is something new every day.  This morning we pulled into daycare and he said "I wanna go back that way!" (talking about away from daycare).  And talk about melting my heart when he says "I love you, Momma".  Oh, mercy.  To think that Christ loves us unfathomably more than we can ever love our own children.  Wow.  We can't even begin to comprehend it.
Hope your week is wonderful....

Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment