Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby blues

About a week before Savannah turned one, I got in contact with Julianna at Shuttered Smiles Photography to schedule a session.  My friend Leah from work knew her and she has taken some precious pictures of her little girl Abby.  Julianna has been so sweet and so incredibly easy to work with.  I got the CD of pictures in the mail today and I am in love with them!  Even Aaden was able to sneak into a few of them. Thank you so much, Julianna!  Here are a few of my favorites...















Don't your just love those blue eyes?  I keep waiting for them to change, but so far they haven't.  My grandmother and Savannah are the only ones in our family (that I know of) that have blue eyes.  I love that she shares that trait with her great grandma.  We are so thankful for these sweet babies.
Thanks again, Julianna!

No comments:

Post a Comment