Thursday, December 3, 2009

And then there was..... Rest!

Our last day of the fall semester was Tuesday.  It's been so wonderful to be off and not worry about studying, clinical, and lots of paperwork.  Now maybe I can actually try to clean our house!  I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner.  Unbelievable!  Tell me, where has 2009 gone? 

We had a great Thanksgiving.  Lots of family, food, and football!  Some of my favorite things!  And to top it all off, we gave Ole Miss a good 'ol whoopin!  They may be going to a bowl, but I'd much rather take an Egg Bowl victory!  Go Dawgs!!!


Aaden's art project he made at daycare.  They used his little hand prints for the turkey feathers.  So stinking sweet......

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love those sweet art projects! We've been doing some at home and Mackenzie is having a ball! :) Time for another update!

    ReplyDelete